Ke ZhongPh.D. student
Department of Computer and Information Science
University of Pennsylvania
- I am currently a Ph.D. student at the University of Pennsylvania advised by Prof. Sebastian Angel.
- I am interested in computer systems in general and especially applying different tools (e..g, cryptography) to build decentralized, federated, privacy-preserving, and efficient systems.
- I obtained my bachelor's degree in both Software Engineering and Finance (minor) from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Previously I was a member of the Institute of Parallel and Distributed Systems (IPADS) where I had the great fortune to be advised by Prof. Rong Chen and learned a lot from the amazing guys there.
- I also spent a great summer at Penn working with Prof. Boon Thau Loo and Prof. Nik Sultana.
- Ph.D. student at the Department of Computer and Information Science
University of PennsylvaniaAug 2019 — Present
- Undergraduate in Software Engineering and Finance
Shanghai Jiao Tong UniversitySep 2015 — Jun 2019
Software Engineer Intern, Google
- AutoML infrastructure team
May 2022 — Aug 2022
Software Engineer Intern, Google
- Network infrastructure team
Jun 2021 — Aug 2021
Towards private and accountable online advertising(Upcoming) MIT Security Seminar, Boston, MA, Apr 2023
Addax: A fast, private, and accountable ad exchange infrastructure(Upcoming) NSDI'23, Boston, MA, Apr 2023
(Upcoming) Penn DSL Seminar, Philadelphia, PA, Apr 2023
Ibex: Privacy-preserving ad conversion tracking and biddingCCS'22, Los Angeles, CA, Nov 2022
Penn DSL Seminar, Philadelphia, PA, Oct 2022
Addax: A fast, private, and accountable ad exchange infrastructure
Ke Zhong, Yiping Ma, Yifeng Mao, and Sebastian Angel
20th Usenix Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI'23), 2023.
Towards Practical Application-level Support for Privilege
Nik Sultana, Henry Zhu, Ke Zhong, Zhilei Zheng, Ruijie Mao, Digvijay Chauhan, Stephen Carrasquillo, Junyong Zhao, Lei Shi, Nikos Vasilaki, and Boon Thau Loo
Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC'22), 2022.
Ibex: Privacy-preserving ad conversion tracking and bidding
Ke Zhong, Yiping Ma, and Sebastian Angel
ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS'22), 2022.
Incremental Offline/Online PIR
Yiping Ma, Ke Zhong, Tal Rabin, and Sebastian Angel
31st Usenix Security Symposium (Security'22), 2022.
Optimizing Data-intensive Systems in Disaggregated Data Centers with TELEPORT
Qizhen Zhang, Xinyi Chen, Sidharth Sankhe, Zhilei Zheng, Ke Zhong, Sebastian Angel, Ang Chen, Vincent Liu, and Boon Thau Loo
ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD'22), 2022.
Mycelium: Large-Scale Distributed Graph Queries with Differential Privacy
Edo Roth, Karan Newatia, Yiping Ma, Ke Zhong, Sebastian Angel, and Andreas Haeberlen
28th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP'21), 2021.
A file system for safely interacting with untrusted USB flash drives
Ke Zhong, Zhihao Jiang, Ke Ma, and Sebastian Angel
12th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Storage and File Systems (HotStorage'20), 2020.
Making Break-ups Less Painful: Source-level Support for Transforming Legacy Software into a Network
Nik Sultana, Achala Rao, Zihao Jin, Pardis Pashakhanloo, Henry Zhu, Ke Zhong, and Boon Thau Loo.
Workshop on Forming an Ecosystem Around Software Transformation (FEAST), co-located with CCS, 2018.